When Do I Need a Workers' Compensation Attorney?
Legal Support from a Concord Workers' Compensation Lawyer
There are many cases in which injured workers are fortunate enough to have
a smooth experience when it comes to filing for
workers' compensation. This may be due to the fact that the worker is dealing with a cooperative
employer and insurance company that recognize the employee's rights
to medical care and income benefits. Perhaps the
workplace injury is minor and the employer or insurer doesn't see the need to contest
the claim. There are, however, other cases where the injured employee
faces serious challenges in obtaining the
workers' compensation benefits he or she deserves. In these types of cases, it is vital to have the support
of a competent workers' compensation attorney.
Here are a few examples of the types of cases that usually require the
help of a legal professional:
- The work-related injury of disability you received was moderate to severe.
- Your claim has been unfairly denied, or you have been granted insufficient benefits.
- Your favorable workers' compensation benefits are being contested by
your employer or your employer's insurance company.
- Your injury has made you permanently unable to return to work, or it has
made you unable to return to the same type of job you previously had.
- Your employer is retaliating against you because you filed a workers'
- Your workplace injury was caused by the negligence of a third party, other
than your employer.
- You have pre-existing injuries that could potentially affect your claim.
- You are unsure about how to proceed with your workers' compensation claim.
Concord Workers' Compensation Lawyer Protecting Your Rights
The Law Offices of Darrin M. Gamradt, P.C., they are home to Concord workers' compensation attorneys who fully
understands how employers and insurance companies operate in these types
of matters. In fact, they even have a professional background of providing
legal representation for major insurance companies, which gives them valuable
insight. They also understands what steps need to be taken to protect
workers' rights to compensation when they are hurt on the job.
The Law Offices of Darrin M. Gamradt, P.C. offers
free case evaluations. This means that you can have a qualified attorney review your case and
inform you of your legal options at no charge.
Contact the Concord firm so they can help you determine what your next step you should be concerning
your workers' compensation claim!