Darrin M. Gamradt
Darrin was born and raised in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. His parents are
retired and live in The Villages, Florida. He attended high school at
St. Thomas Academy in Mendota Heights, Minnesota where he was an active
and successful member of the debate team, ultimately winning a state and
After earning a presidential scholarship for debate to attend Wake Forest
University, Darrin moved to Winston-Salem, North Carolina where he earned
a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics in 2005. Darrin
continued to be an active participant on the debate team where he earned
numerous awards. He was also the president of Pi Sigma Alpha, the political
science honors society, a member of the Screamin Demons student fan club,
and an engaged member of the College Republicans.
After undergraduate, Darrin accepted a Dean’s scholarship to attend
Wake Forest University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor
in 2008. Darrin excelled academically and participated in the law schools
Trial Bar and Moot Court competitions.
After becoming a member of the North Carolina Bar, Darrin began working
for the District Attorney’s Office in Cabarrus County. Primarily
focusing on District Court, Darrin was able to quickly enhance his trial
advocacy skills. He also prosecuted in Private Warrant Court, Juvenile
Court, and Administrative Court.
After working at the District Attorney’s Office, Darrin accepted
an Associate position with Teague, Campbell, Dennis & Gorham in Raleigh.
As an advocate for some of the largest insurance companies in the country,
Darrin learned how to evaluate Workers’ Compensation and personal
injury cases before the North Carolina Industrial Commission, and North
Carolina Courts. Having worked to defend the insurance companies, Darrin
is uniquely qualified and experienced to represent plaintiffs.
- North Carolina 2008
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 2010
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts, Majors: Political Science and Economics, 2005
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Juris
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member (Workers’ Compensation Section)
- Cabarrus County Bar Association, Member
- Cabarrus County District Attorney’s Office: Assistant District Attorney
- Teague, Campbell, Dennis & Gorham, LLP: Associate
- The Law Offices of Darrin M. Gamradt, P.C.
View the firm's profile at